Old 08-01-2003, 10:00 AM   #24
Thoran
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
Crappy quality trailer, and I still watched it 8 times. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've been planning the ROTK release party since Fellowship came out... all the geeks will be gathering at my house about 9 hours before the show, we'll watch the extended version of Fellowship, then the extended version of TTT, then we'll take a break for chow and head to the theater. An entire DAY of Tolkien, it'll be GLORIOUS!
And where in Upstate did you say you were? Have room for one more Tolkien geek? [/QUOTE]Always room, although where and how much is a bit iffy at this point. We've got an accepted offer on a place in Prattsburgh (about an hour south of Rochester) but we've got to sell our place first (in Elmira). SOOO... if the home sales gods are good we'll be watching on the big screen it in my new 900 sq. ft. Bar/Rec Room (awesome space, fieldstone fireplace, 15' wet bar, hardwood panelled with open post/beam cieling and cherry floor). If they're not kind we'll be watching at the old house (the entire floorplan of which is only about 1100 sq. ft... cozy I guess would be the term. [img]smile.gif[/img] )