View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 11:19 AM   #180
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Alright the net wasen't the best idea in the world, but you still didn't have to set it on fire... that's just not nice." said the black clad figure tenuiously poking the charred remains of the net with his boot.

"I was illistrating a point", replied the elf who was curently trying to extinguish what looked like a halfling sized lump of charcole. "A web spell trap might work, but a fishing net would be rather useless."

The crispy looking thief took slowly turened his head towards the mage sending a shower of ash and burnt hair.
"I don't want to interupt, but could you use a flaming hands spell to illistrate your point next time, that incendary cloud really does pack a punch."

"Yes, sorry about that. I sometimes forget you don't have magic immunity like we do. Now hold still while I paint your eyebrows back on."

"What would work better than a net?", the fighter figited with a spike on his helmet sending a shower of sparks tumbling downwards.

"How about six entrapment spells in two chain contigencies(sp?)?"

"I don't think so... I mean, that's hardly fair is it."

Raising one eyebrow seruptiously Delphie soke.
"Not fair? We're supposed to be E V I L, we don't care weather it's fair or not, in fact, if it's not fair it's usually concidered a bonus! This is just like that slaver vessle, we were supposed to fetch new slaves but Mr. 'Do we have to kill it, it may have babies' gets all nostalgic about his paladin days, declares all the slavers to be, what did he call them?"

" 'Foes of rightiousness, and a menace to all that is good and pure', I belive", interjected the theif.

"Right, 'Foes of rightousness', and then proceeds to free all the slaves, capture all the slavers and return them to the proper authorities, and then duels the evil slaver captain to the death declaring the town to be free from tyranny forever. We didn't gt paid, we didn't get that job refrence we needed and just to rub it in, we get pardoned of all our crimes and they build stautes of us in the town square... I got kicked out of the evil bridge club just for that, in fact I'm surprised we wern't expelled from the union."

"I'm sorry", muttered the anti-paladin, "I'm trying very hard to be evil, but it's hard to let go, it was the way that little slave girl said 'Have you come to rescue me?' it kinda brought back all the old memories, tugged at my heart strings ya' know."

"Your an arch fiend, your not supposed to have heart strings.", she pointed an accusing finger at him.

There was a sudden grasp of breath that drew the attention of the two towards their small compainion, who was franticly searching through his back pack, after a few seconds he placed it slowly on the floor, and with a mixture of reverance and terror in his voice said,
"Guys, we just ran out of beer..."

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 07-14-2001).]