View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 04:09 PM   #2
oaxaca_dan
Dungeon Master

well, i don't know - i downloaded it the other day, and am kinda digging it.. there are a lot more things to deal with, so there is a heavy element of hack and slash, (i often look at it like its just more xp - the creatures aren't that tough, just numerous, and with the cap super high, it helps level advancement)

Pros: but i think that the diversity of kits and new weapons kinda makes up for it... its kinda fun to explore these new kits, and it kinda nice to not know what to expect around every corner - the new quests seem (so i've gathered through reading the forums) to be cool too, though i haven't dealt with any of them yet..

cons: i haven't been playing long enough to experience any serious bugs - actually, haven't encountered any at all, but if you check out their forum, its quite active and they seem to be working hard to fix things if you have a prob - the only thing that really bothers me is the poor use of the english language (mostly in item descriptions) - there's plenty of spelling mistakes, and the grammar is sometimes unintelligeble

anyway, just my two cents

take care
oaxaca_dan