View Single Post
Old 10-13-2001, 11:13 PM   #2
Malavon
Dungeon Master

Ive sooed with just about every class, and kit (im not obsessive compulsive with this game... hehe) It is quite difficult, especially with it on insane difficulty (im that hardcore...) but in the end it is so much more fullfilling than it is with a huge team.
Now as for the recommendation... id have to say a monk. They r the ultimate powerhouse at later levels, and there magic resistance, and hide-in-shadows ability are almost a godsend.
And about the NPC, or lack of them, i find that i prefer to play the game without them. It takes longer to level up with them (they share your hard earned exp) and half the time in battles i dont know what the hell everyones doing... so i find that battles r less complicated. And i like to think of the game as MY adventure, not their adventure.
Anyways, alot of ppl like to play the game with the help of the NPC's and the companionship of the NPC's but not me, and thats my preference. I like to think of it as the most challenging battle of the game. And no challenge goes undefeated...

Malavon

------------------
Will not the mountains quake and the hills melt at the comming of the darkness?