View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 12:07 PM   #20
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by DJG:
All in the spirit, do you not think you might be a little narrow minded there Vaskez? Have you ever actually met a satanist?

If no, then you're being sterotypical. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If yes, and they tried to kill you, then I sit corrected! (Who stands when they're typing?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm very open-minded to opinions similar to my own
Seriously, I just think anyone who believes in Satan and therefore believes in God and still chooses to worship the evil one is either very misguided or very evil. I don't think I've met any truly evil people, I shudder to think what they would be like, but I would hope they get locked up at the very least, pretty soon.

Maybe I am a little narrow minded but I've had enough debates to know that NO ONE ever convinces anyone of anything, and so it is almost as though they completely disregard each other's opinions anyway, no matter how polite they are about it. I just cut all the crap and straight keep my mind shut to alien opinions instead of wasting time arguing about it, gettting pissed off and ending up keeping my own opinion anyway - saves a lot of hassle and typing.

I'm fed up of people's thickheadedness, on here and everywhere else and have decided not to give a damn any more and just give my opinion straight out without sugarcoating it at all, whether people like it or not [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-10-2003, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]