View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 05:39 AM   #72
Mr. Mopery
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Most think that americans are money grabing look out world here I come SOB's. But most outsiders just don't see that our families are just like theirs except for one thing. WE ARE FREE!! we do what we want, we tell our government how we want to be lead and who we want to lead us...

If anybody really wants to join our hive and help us make honey we will welcome you if you come in the front door and let us know your here to become part of the biggest f--ing bee this world has ever known. But don't sneek in the back door and try to strip our honey comb dry from the inside or you may just meet that great big flag waving john wayne loving Rambo size bee looking to kick your sneeky honey stealing ass right to HELL!!
Somebody's got a bee in his bonnet. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyway, I think America has got a lot of freedoms, sure, and I've lived all over the world. Here in Thailand we've got some censorship and limited freedom of the press. Corruption is rife. But have a look at what little Johnnie Ashcroft is doing, look at the people at Guantanamo or all of the quiet legislation that has been passed in congress since 9/11...then you tell me, how many freedoms are you willing to give up in order to protect your freedom?

And I really don't know about that bee hive metaphor. Maybe we could look at it like a giant cup cake instead? Mmm...cream filling.