Thread: Best Rapper?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 01:15 AM   #72
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yeah Leonis,

I didnt mean to imply that $.50 was a fake gangster. The dude did manage to get shot nine times. I did mean to imply he is a fool to glorify violence and reinforce the image that dope-slanging, gun toting ignorance is a legititmate way to live and get out of the Ghetto.

His music ain't half-bad and he's got vocal skillz but the "he said-she said, east-vs-west" shit he's frontin is old stench. Ask 2-Pac and Biggie, or D.J. Scott La Rock, or any fallen rapper, or any fool with a gun getting killed by another fool with a gun.

Of course I am Jaded....I have spent the last four years in the inner-city enviroment having little punks and gangsters arrested for stealing. There is a reason why the highest category for shoplifted CD's is Rap music...

...and it has nothing to due with skin color but the "F@#$ you! What ever what ever I'll do what I want" additude that comes from having egotistical materialistic rolemodels.

I love Hip- Hop... I have since I was 11 years old and they playyed "You Talk Too Much" by the Fat Boys 3 times a day on the radio...It pisses me off that some of it has been Hijacked by the kind of people it has....

[ 06-09-2003, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Chewbacca ]