View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 07:48 AM   #21
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Now I can try to post this without getting really personal. This site isn't about Christians, because I know a lot of Christians that both watched, and really enjoyed the movies. Then ran right out and bought them, as they became available. This is one guy, and this is the kind of stuff that leads to the Davidian thing in Texas. *We can teach your child to commit suicide, because the world is such a terrible place.* I know that that's not what he said, but what was the end result? How come all the *fatal cults*, are started by Christians? Maybe professed Christians would be a better term.

I have written a letter to this site, at the address listed at the bottom of the page for *donations*. I'll edit it before I send it, and post it here, amongst other places. To all Christians,*as we all know, I'm not*,maybe you should send one to, explaining that he doesn't represent what you believe. I know that he doesn't represent any of the Christians that I interact with on a daily basis, and has offended more than a few. Beware though, because he'll turn your complaint about his dribble into a Satanist Attack on Christianity. In short, you'll become an offense to God. That's what I'm aiming for, at least to his version of God.
The really sad part of this is that there are little old ladies out there that will read this, and send their money to support this crap, and unless you believe everything he wrote, that's all that can be said for it.