View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 02:53 PM   #46
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

First of all, thank you guys for taking this thread seriously... as much as it sounds weird and all... i appreciate it A LOT! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Memnoch: thanks man... watch it closely... you're the man! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy: you hit it dead on. i am not asking "how" but "when". Memnoch said it doesn't really matter, but i am doing this poll for numerical reasons... as some people here lost it at a very early age. thanks for expounding on that.

stormy: *hugs* it's tough... and i thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.. that's hard to do.. (and for voting too [img]smile.gif[/img] )

to all you people: you guys rock! thanks for voting and making this thread a happy discussion of the topic! so i take it that your first time, no matter how bad or good, is always memorable. (that scares the beejesus out of me). my current girlfriend already has done it, my friends, wow. I just got surprised. i never actually thought that well (i consider it to be more conservative here since sex isn't really a healthy thing to talk about here), at such a young age my friends would lose it... majority of them are women.

now on my part. i am 18 (okay, i was about to type 17 LOL), and still am a virgin. and now i think i am quite happy and proud of it. i know that i won't rush into things because i know in due time it will come. and with the revelations i have discovered about their experiences, it isn't that good. whatever revelations may come my way, i'll stick to mine. [img]smile.gif[/img]