View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 07:22 PM   #3
Animal
Gold Dragon

Not ALL men are cheaters, but we do have a habit of acting like children when we have to talk about our feelings. It probably stems from the "Father figure" image or some such, perhaps raised to believe that men are strong, we don't cry, we don't show emotion. For some, it's difficult to get past that when that's all they've known.

My wife and I had a loving, commited relationship and not once did I think about another women. They may has well have been men, because I had everything I needed in my wife. I always considered her feelings in every decision that I made, or every action that I took.

I'm not qualified to tell you if you are blowing this out of proportion or not. The only person that can tell you that, is you.

I can tell you though, that the people her on IW are very caring individuals, and many are happy to lend an ear. [img]smile.gif[/img]