View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 03:18 PM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

I just hated taking new NPC's after playing for sometime, because they all had like a 100 000 exp. points less then the PC character! Like Imoen for instance, i never used her before Shadow Keeper, because she was a what(?), 11th level mage or something while my PC was like 5 levels higher(!), depending on class of course. well, maybe not 5, but around 3. Still... Now i praise Shadow Keeper, because with it i can make her equal to the PC. I know its not really logical, what with her spending her time in the asylum and the PC killing Dragons and stuff, but i hate it when one or two characters are weaklings while the rest are Juggernauts of destruction! the point of party play is, in my opinion, that all the party members are actually ABLE to do something except stand around doing nothing but eat exp. points. thats just me though, you others may have youre own opinions...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote