View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 03:00 PM   #16
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Timber & Yorick you sound like your afraid of death in an RPG?
If you don't like a challange and don't like 3rd ed. rules then don't buy the game,I'm sure not holding a gun to your head. Now me I don't care what the rules are. I like the Idea that somebody has stepped back into the World of Greyhawk. I'm looking forward to playing it and the expansion when ever and if ever it comes out.
I agree with Yorick on one thing Neverwinter Nights was a big disappointment but,I don't believe it was the 3rd ed.rules that messed it up It was the crappy game engine and the half ass way Bioware set up the 3rd ed. rules they didn't follow them to the "T" and the graphics were half ass as far as the constant loading of screens when you left or entered an area.
With TToEE the Developers are using a 3-D version of the Troika game engine that was used in the game Arcanum and that was A fantastic game except for the fact that you could get too powerful to fast! In TToEE you will only be able to get to level 10 if your lucky so power gamers can go play BG-II while myself and the others that were into RPG games 25 years ago will try our hand at the 3ED TToEE and defending ourselves from the Krell in june when it comes out, Hopefully!