View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 05:40 PM   #23
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Kapanen? Morrow? Turco? Ott? Just like Detorit last year, the Stars youth is very underated. To quote Barry Melrose-

I would rather have a proven player then a promising rookie.

And hey, Anahiem is a tough team to play against. With the addition of Sykora and Oates.
Anaheim? A tough team to play? OK you give us Anaheim and we give you Boston. Heck, I´d happily trade Dallas for Ottawa. Let´s compare divisions shall we? The Northwest is the only one that can be compared with the eastern divisions when it comes to competition. And no I´m not trying to belittle Dallas. I´m merely pointing out that they have an easier way to the playoffs than some other teams. Personally I would love for Toronto to be in teh southeast division. I mean, the lightnings, the caps, the thrashers, the panthers and the hurricanes. It is time to even out the divisions!

The Stars youths? You mean Lehtinen or Hatcher? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Naah Morrow is pretty good, but then he is Canadian. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Sir G, my point is you will sweep them. Then you will of course lose in the semis. [img]tongue.gif[/img]