View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 09:36 PM   #71
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

An adulterer, after dieing in a car crash, finds himself in the bowls of hell, facing the prince of darkness himself... Satan.

"Hello Joe Smith", says Satan, "Due to your sins in life you have been damned to eternal punishment for your crimes. However, in your case your sins were only minor ones, so I will be merciful and allow you to choose your own punishment of the three I have provided. These three doors all open to a different room where the sinner suffer for their crimes, you will have 10 minutes to make your choice. After ten minutes the doors will become locked and you will be unable to leave that room ever again."

Walking to the first door Joe Smith opened it. Inside were many people in a very plain room, the only luxury being a carpeted floor, where all the inhabitants were standing on their heads. Not wanting to spend eternity standing upside down he closed the first door and moved on to the second.

Opening the first door Joe looked inside and saw yet another room where all the occupants were standing headfirst on the ground, however this time it was on a concrete floor. Liking this even less that the last one he closed the door and moved onto door no.3.

Upon opening the third door the first thing noticeable was the smell, as the entire room was filled up to ankle height in horse dung. Unlike the other two rooms though, the people in here were all standing around talking and drinking cups of tea. After several minutes of talking to the people in the room and acquainting himself with his surrounding he decided he'd like to stay in the third room.

*The smell might be bad but it's better than spending eternity standing on my head*

Another 15 minutes passed as Joe talked to the people in the room, asking them what they were in for, or what they were in life, drinking a few cups of (quite pleasant) tea being served by a small daemon when his idle chatting was interrupted by the sound of a hulking daemon entering the room.

Blowing loudly on a whistle and turning to address the men and women in the room he spoke.

"All right sinners, tea break is over... back on your heads!"