View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 10:17 AM   #12
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Those good old days, birds of paradise.. lotus, moxen, time walk... Ooowwww! That time was great!

I was rather addicted to the card game (every saturday I attended a group of 15 a 20 people in a shop (a magic shop)) that was the best time of my life, I didn't own every valuable card though I still know people that have beta and alpha lotussen, moxen, time walks, timetwister, birds of paradise... I once knew someone that had sold his collection of magic cards (over 40000 commons, 1500 rares (beta/alpha/unlimited/revised), 10000 uncommons) for over 20000 €!!

Though his collection was worth the double, he didn't got any remorse for it because he bought a new car the next day [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Its just sick how expensive those cards are/where...

Leviathan is a 12/12 blue monster card (he will consume 2 Islands if he becomes tapped IIRC).. pretty worthless IMO.. I owned several copy's.

I to sold my collection 2 years ago for a amount of 2000 € (then it was 4500 gulden) that included a time stop from beta and 2 moxes and several birds of paradise.

I still own several dragon legends from the arabian nights (originals, not the chronicle's) just because I love the pictures and I'm fond of dragons.

[ 04-23-2003, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Annatar ]