View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 07:11 PM   #47
Kzonon
Dungeon Master

Kaltia;

I don't know you and I don't post a lot messages so you probably don't know alot about me. Thing is, I read alot of threads and you can see from this one that a lot of people here like you / accept you. I say, use the internet as a source of encouragement and ignore the 'not so good stuff'.

Thing is though, the internet is certainly a tough place and young people on it do have to grow up way too quickly. Its true people on the net are far more nasty than in real life because they don't attach a person to the title/tag/name. But you'll meet people in real life that are just as nasty to your face.

A lot of the rest of us have been slammed/flamed/stalked but whats important is what you learn from it. Its part of growing up and maturing. Hiding or running away usually isn't the answer. Sinking to their level is definately not the answer. (And don't get me wrong...I'm not saying you're immature) But we all learn from experience.

I hope what other people have written here persuade you not to leave there are good people on the net.

Michael