View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 09:09 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ack, see a few people not too happy with the Microsoft mice, which is what I actually got LOL. Microsoft (Optical) "Blue" (I guess cause the scroll wheel is, err... blue LOL). Didn't spend a lot of money on it though. I guess maybe the next one I buy will be a Logitech since so many seem to like that particular brand [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've got a MS optical mouse. Never had any trouble with it. I prefer the optical to ball mice cause you don't have to keep them clean. We used to have ball mice at school and they glued the back on so the kids wouldn't take them off and lose the balls. They got so dirty in there and you couldn't clean them, they barely rolled along

I love your St Patrick's KFG btw [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Oh good! Glad to hear that, I'll let yall know what I think of the one I bought today. Still haven't installed it yet, maybe it's one of those "I don't want to change! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] " things, dunno LOL. I still want to keep my mouse pad though, it's one of those with the gel wrist rest thingy? I really need that, it makes a big difference, as before my wrist rested on the wooden edge of the desk. I'm thinking, hoping, I can just plug the optical mouse in, and not use the installation disk. Because if I don't like it for some reason, then I can just pop my other one back in, if that makes sense..

Oh, and thanks re the St. Patricks KFG LOL! It's only for today, I was feeling festive [img]smile.gif[/img]