View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 10:32 AM   #18
Elif Godson
Dracolich

TGIF No snow here, and the water is warm [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] although it is overcast today with occasional sunshine. So ho wis everyone here today ?
My wife technically has 5 more weeks left of this pregnancy, and she is hopeing
it will be less, I dont blame her in the least, heh we both seem to get heart burn at the same time, I never get heart bur, so I am guessing this is sympathy pains , I simply tell her when I gewt that burnin feeling to take some tum's, she does and poof it goes away, how bout that. So young Zachery Dennis will soon be amongst the walking, poor boy I almost hate to do it to him. My wife god bless her asked me if we wanted to induce labor so my father will be able to see him his grandson before he passes on, but franky in his condition he barely recognised me yesterday, it is sad to see a man who was so strong and proud and defiant to withered away. There is still a mischievious glint in his eye's but it is glazed over and he has not the strength to act on it. When I see him, it reminds me of my youngest daughter, curious but afraid. The saying is true, as we are in our birth we are in our age. He is only 63 and living on borrowed time I guess, 14 months ago the doctors told him 6 months if he was lucky. so I would say that is pretty damn good, I just wish he had made up a will, it would make things much easier for me when he passes on. :/ sigh aint life a pip. Dont mean to bring anyone down but I am here at work and needed to vent