View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 11:10 AM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I agree Harley, cats are not good outdoor animals..but they make realy wonderful targets Just Kidding!!!!!! don't shoot me!!!

Seriously though, we kept animals outside and people inside where I grew up....this letting animals eat off your plate and stuff just gives me the creeps!
AHEM!
*Takes MagiK out back of the Cafe, sets him on a pedestal with a neatly lettered sign on the base that says "Do not feed the cat-hater" and another just below it in a scrawl that looks suspiciously like CB's..."target practice dummy" * [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Actually, my cats eat off my plate if I allow them too, but they mostly eat cat food from a cat dish, dear. My dog and I used to share ice cream cones when I was young. Never bothered me at all! Now if my fiance wants to lick the drip on the side of a soda bottle before putting it in the fridge, I admit, that does make me cringe.... LOLOL And we share those particular 'germs' in your average kiss...so dunno what it is... but I'll allow as how I can see why the animals eating on your plate bothers you, MagiK. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]