View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 10:46 AM   #31
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Sorry Magik, can't agree with you, at least for cats. Mine is indoors and will stay that way because her last owner let her out. She wound up hit by a car when she was 3 months old which messed up her hips. She then got pregnant and then I got her. She had to have a C-section, cost me $600. If her last owner had just kept her inside and gotten her fixed, I would still have that $600 [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Also, I saw something horrible when I was in college that made me decide to keep my cat indoors (DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU GET UPSET EASILY):
I saw a cat in a frozen pond sticking half outta the water, eyes open, but dead, as if the poor thing had fallen in and was trying to get out when it died. That image is still in my head 10 years later. *shivers*

Ok, need happy talk: I used my brand new bowling ball for the first time this weekend. It's different then using a house ball, so I'm trying to get used to it before my next league game (in 3 weeks). I love it though, it's neat to have my own with my initials on it and all