Old 02-25-2003, 05:50 AM   #22
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
"DAAAAH!?!?"

*eyes comic sleekly*

You ever thought of doing a full publishing on it? I publish most of my (good) work.

So what style is it in? Western or Eastern

Black and white or colored?

what? [img]tongue.gif[/img] give us some details!

Does DB really stand for
Don'tBeherewhentheendoftheworldiscomingbecauseyouw ontwanttobeherewhenitcomeswellletsjustsayitsnotgoi ngtopretty ?
I've published many drawings I have done, but it's been many years since I did.

This comicbook is a cartoonish looking series I have done (I can draw in many different styles, but DB is cartoonish). And is full color, and 100% digitally drawn. It's a recreation of my comics (paperbased) I did some time ago. I am releasing the last issue I did (Issue 38) in full redrawn digital design--Looks SO much better than the markers I drew the paper based comic

Now, my Cartoon style of drawing has gotten MUCH better since 1995, so what you will see is 1995ish (Except the color). I'll be continuing my DB series with issue 39, which will show off all my new tecniques.

I also did 2 other Comics--The Transformers, and another Comic called 'Intruders on Earth' which is based a bit on the 1989 TV Series 'War of the Worlds'. I am also digitally remaking Issue 1 of that, but I am redrawing the ENTIRE comic in complete 3D Modeling/Design. This 'comic' is NOT cartoonish. It's much more mature, and has some serious stuff in it. In this new 3D/cell'ish' look I am working with. check a pic below!

Here is a preview of Issue 1 of "Intruders on Earth":