Hunter...ugh...that's a rough one! You know, there are several possibilities:

1) Your wife and this guy are more 'intimate' online than you know about

2) Your wife hasn't a clue and this guy is being far too forward and out of
line

3) He's joking and in completely bad taste

4) He's one of the sickos out there who delight in breaking up
marriages/relationships just for the hell of it

5) He's the same sicko as #4 who gets off on the challenge of going after
someone who is married or with a significant other.

Nacht and I have been the unwary victims of a #5 type...actually 2 of those and a number 2 type.

Nacht had a few ladies from another site send him instant msgs and try to get 'cozy' with him, despite knowing he and I were starting to consider our relationship exclusive- cozier than he wanted to be and he told them to back off in no uncertain terms. But the #5 was a lot more insidious- acted like a 'friend' until I figured out that the 'advice' being given to him was why he was acting so out of character and our relationship was wobbling.

So trust me, there are a LOT of sick jerks out there and not all of them are easy to spot right off. For all you know, you wife may have simply been nice to the guy and he took that as an invitation to hit on her!

I surely hope you and your wife work this out and you don't get too riled up. I think you had every reason to be upset, but don't blow too many gaskets....IMO what counts is YOUR relationship with your wife and the level of trust you both have. [img]smile.gif[/img]