View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 09:14 AM   #14
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Davros, no hard feelings but I somehow thought you might post here... [img]smile.gif[/img]

What about the Dr Evil comments, the manipulating little girls idea, etc? I'm not saying I want any of this deleted, I'm saying it should never have been said. Its based on a wrong assumption. All I wanted to do was make it clear how I feel about blatant insults about people when any defence results in the thread being locked or the defence being deleted. As I say, this is not actually so mucha criticism of Z, just of how some people acted last night.

Also, from my understanding of it, purre was not showing solidarity - she was reacting to something quite specific not generally being annoyed about the whole situation.

For the record, I haven't pressed the self destruct button on my account here. I'm not trying to get myself banned. I like it here, and I like the people here. I just don't like some of the stuff that has happened recently. Will this get locked or deleted? I don't know, expect so, but hope not. If you catch my drift...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe