View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 03:43 AM   #43
Blade
Emerald Dragon

regarding file sharing what about thoes of us who want to watch tv shows that are not aired in the us? I paersonally watch a lot of anime and most of the stuff i really like doesn't even get released in the us. Thoes i do like are $30 a pice 0_o and a box set of 26 eps is around $100. It's file sharing too, unlicenced in the us, because it posibly can be at some point does that mean it should be illigal as well? Regarding the anime i do d/l usually it takes YEARS for it to be released in the us, thats for the really popular stuff. I mean for instince DBZ was made in the 80's. Some of the new ones on dvd in the us aired 2-3 years ago over in Japan. P2P progams should really regulate what is allowed in my opinion though, i mean look at the market potential and you could pay the artists directly as well without the middle man taking in an axorbantly large amount of money.