View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 09:53 PM   #49
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Cerek, you come as close as anyone to my feelings on the subject. Before we had children, I was pro-choice. Now that we have three kids, my thoughts on this have changed, partly because I've found CHRIST in my heart. Now I'm pro-life, but I understand the pro-choice opinion as well, especially from a woman's point of view, since more than likely they are the ones that are going to have to raise that child. I voted undecided. I could never tell a woman she didn't have that right to choose.

Lately I've had several morality issues to consider in my life, one of which is capital punishment. Again, I used to be for capital punishment, but now I'm not so sure. If I were the one making that kind of descision, it would have to be on a case by case basis. Like Aelia, I favor life with out parole... ever.
For example, had it been left up to me, Timothy McVeigh would have been put into a padded room with pictures of all his victims covering the floor, walls and ceiling, with the light on all the time, so he could be reminded all the time, just exactly what he did. I can think of no greater punishment than that.