View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 05:37 PM   #41
MagiK

I won't argue the logic or why you or anyone else should respect my views. All I will say is, that untill I became a father, I was pro-choice, now that I have two children I am pro-life. This is my descision for me and I refuse to argue about it with anyone.

If you can look at a child wether it has been actually delivered or not and just kill it, that is up to your conscience and your god or lack thereof.

I don't know anyone who can justify late term partial birth abortions and I consider those who perform them to be monsters. I have seen the pictures and videos. I can shoot a grown man point blank andnot flinch, but to sever the spine of a newborn or partially born baby is beyond my ability to attribute to a human being.

If the pro-choice people would just admit that they are not pro-choice but really pro-abortion and make a truely pro-choice group who also counsel mothers about adoption and other alternatives besides abortion I would feel more comfortable and not consider them liars and deceivers. Yeah not all pro-choice people are anti-adoption, but most of them wont counsel their patients about it so, they all get lumped together.

There...those are my last words, tear me apart if you want but Im saying nothing more on the subject.