Thread: FYI
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 01:32 PM   #11
Arvon
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Hey now Arvon, don't overreact to what I am sure was meant as a helpful suggestion. Why not start an "Arvon's House of Laughter" or similar based on the idea of Cloudy's Cafe. Everyone needs a good laugh from time to time [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
I hoping to answer all of you who have suggested a single post for a joke thread. As I stated in the original post THIS IS NOT A THREADED BOARD!!!! All answers in a single post are stored sequentially. Thus a response to say joke 1 gets posted after say joke 9. That response would make no sense at all.But you say well you can use the quote option. Yes but doesn't this over load the server and Ziroc's storage. Separate joke mostly minimizes the quotes. Also the responses are together. For those of you who haven't seen a threaded board go to http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.tower/home.htm and look at the Tower Tavern. You don't have to be a member, Ann doesn't keep a member list.

For the time being I think it's best to hold off. Maybe later I will start again.

53.7% of all statistics are made up