View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 12:26 PM   #19
madjim
The Magister

Question Mark

The so called "western world" can hold it's nose all it wants over the death penalty. I prefer it. No person executed has ever hurt anyone again. I can cite case after case where killers were some how released only to kill again.

In New York state a double murderer of children was released - he became a serial killer who murdered women in central NY

In Pa - a man murdered a State trooper did 30 years and then murdered his neighbor over a minor disagreement.

Pa - biker kills women after she refuses to have sex with ALL of his friends. He shots her in the face an dumps body in quarry. Original sentence is life but he is released despite the sentencing judges recomendation that the bastard never be released again. Yep, he was paroled and yep he murdered a NJ Sate Polceman.

Heres one: Dear soul kidnapps a women, robs her, beats her, drags her behind a car on the highway with speeds past 50 MPH, then rapes her. She dies.

Fortunately he did it it in Alabama - so he was executed.

How about armed robbers known as the "Hi Fi Killers" - robbed a music store - raped the female employees and then forced them at gun point to drink drain cleaner - which killed them. Death penalty deserved- you bet?

So you folks just keep holding your nose - I'll keep voting to pull the switch.