View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 08:19 PM   #27
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OK, here's my opinion (I'm female and in my 30s if that makes any difference)

FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE HER ALONE!

Girls hate to be pursued persistently by guys they just don't fancy. What started out as her talking to you just to be friendly (cos she's obviously very tolerant) seemed to encourage you, so when she signed your yearbook she gave you the lowdown - that she was not interested.

Mate, you have to accept that. You can't make someone like you. By keep talking to her after she told you no, you have really really pissed her off bigtime. She sounds like quite a polite girl since she started out chatting to you, but you have gone too far. The holding up the hand bit is something she's doing because she feels like she's being harassed by you.

Just leave it. You know the score. The next step will be sending her brother/boyfriend round to do you over, or even worse reporting you to the authorities for stalking.

When a girl says no, she means NO. Accept it and move on. Oh and splat that bloody cricket before you accept any more of his damn fool advice
She's an ex-cheerleader? The brother/boyfriend is the least of your worries, it's the football team you need to concerned about. I remember waaaay back in high school being approached by more than a few of the girls from the "in crowd" to take out a nerd (not that I'm saying you are).
Listen to what everyone has said in this thread. Drop it before it starts to get painful.

[ 12-20-2002, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]