View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 07:46 AM   #47
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
Did nothing of the sort. My kneejerk reaction was to filter you. Everything I stated was FACT, whether you like to hear it or not.

Refusing to listen to factual information, no matter how defacing it may seem, is just as racist as taking a one-sided view of things.

I just thought I'd mention, I know some arabs...I won't call them friends, but I'm on good terms with them. They are very nice people, and I like them a lot. They are not muslim, however. They'll tell you a lot of the same things I'm telling you.
Alright then. Provide us with these "facts", as you call them. Back them up with trustworthy statistics, with irrefutable evidence. Convince us. I dare you to. Show me why *I* am a racist according to your definitions for not believing your ridiculous claims you even call "facts" about all muslims being violent warmongers, or whatever you were trying to say. Make sure you check a dictionary for the word 'racist' while you're at it.
And "Ask all of my friends in the pub, they think it's true as well. So it *has* to be a fact, right?" doesn't count.

[ 12-17-2002, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]