View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 09:53 PM   #19
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, everyone. You all pulled together and ressurrected your clan! Of course, all you needed was a little shove and some scary threats to get you moving..but now you are back in action. DragonMage, you seemed to have the most concern for the reason as to why all this was happening. Lemme explain. You see, there used to be fourteen clans that existed on IW about a year ago. Now, I only see one or two clans even posting these days. In the Moderator forum, it was mentioned that five people could be considered a clan, and if there were fewer than five people...then there was no clan. I never threatened any of you that you'd have to change your signatures or whatever else you dreamed up...I said that you had to prove to the Webmaster and Mods that you cared about your own clan enough to speak up and declare your rightful place. If nobody did...and I gave one week to do so...then the stragglers of that clan were proving that they did not want the clan to exist anymore. I have received e-mails from those that wished to go ahead and delete their clan...because they have lost interest or have dropped to fewer than five members. The ones that did not post at all are assumed dead and will no longer be considered existant.

Now the BIG question...
Q: Why the Hell are you doing this, Larry?
A: Because a couple people have voiced their desire to make a new clan. I want them to have a chance. I was put to the challenge to clean up the records, find out how many people were still in a clan, and how many could be removed from record. This would be to make room for new sprouts to grow!

So...now I shall conclude with saying that I feel that the HADB is the strongest, most achieving, and most active clan at this moment! Congratulations! You have become number one! Now, get freaking busy!

[ 12-01-2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]