View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 09:31 PM   #21
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
I wish that where the case, Johnny, but I find that I don't fit it. Things change when people realize what I have. I was seeing someone for a few months lately, the first person I've seen since my wife passed away, but I told her yesterday how much I'm worth and things changed. She started talking about what she could buy and what she could do and planning a long term future when none of this had come up before. Once again, forgive me, I'm feeling a little bummed right now. [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
I miss my wife very much. I miss you baby!
I am very sorry about that,Animal. It is not right to act like she did.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the kind words purre. This certainly wasn't meant as a self pitty thread, but it seems the people on this forum are the only ones I can "talk" to. My daughter is ten, but some things I just can't discuss with her, you know. Go figure, two years ago, if someone told me I'd be pouring my sould out to people over the internet I would have told them they were crazy!