View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 11:21 AM   #24
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
[QB
[/qb]
Oooh Great joke antryg [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . The Stars may be one of the better teams in the west but definitively not the best. They may rank 4th or 5th. Best are the Wings and Avs. It really hurst saying that doesnīt it? The blues are always lurking along as usual. Anyways the fav team. Thatīs the Leafs although they seriously suck this season (so far at least)!! Iīm thinking of switching sides lol. Now whatīs interesting is that all the good teams in the west have senior citizens in their rosters. I mean Guerin, Hatcher, Tugnutt, Turgeon and Young in the stars for example. The red wings and the avs are just as bad. Why is that? Why always buy 30+ players?[/qb][/QUOTE]

The avs? Their ranked 8th in the west right now, Columbs is right behind them..St. Patrick better give them a kick in the pants or something. Roy always saves their asses

As for all the old players...Experince is the best teacher. The Stars have youth too. Niko Kapanen, Brendan Morrow, Marty Turco, The stars have a bright furture. The wings also have alot of youth that doesnt get much attention because all the furture hall of famers on the team. The wings have, Willams (I think thats his name anyway), Pavel Datsyuk, Jiri Fisher, Jiri Selgr, alot of other guys too.

As for the avs, well they ahve some fresh faces as well. Tanguay, and I think Peter Forsberg can still be in his prime.

Edit: I forgot Henrik Zetterberg for the wings, that guy is going to be huge.

[ 11-14-2002, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge