Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
But dont you want to learn more about power tools? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But of COURSE I do, Pauly. Please...educated me on things such as reciprocating saws, lathes, drills, routers, etc. ... [/QUOTE]Ok! Prepare to be fascinated! [img]smile.gif[/img] We will talk about the reciprocating sawaka a sawzall, a Milwaukee trademark but thats what everyone call them. I'll go through a few for everyone [img]tongue.gif[/img] -

Milwaukee Sawzall- the $120 model is an underpowered overweight hunk of shit. The high range model ($180 or so) is a heavy piece of shit [img]tongue.gif[/img] It does have the orbital feature and is durable. But not recmended.

Makita- They are ok but theres something about them that just isnt right. Might be the handle, havent used one in awhile. Semi-recomended

DeWalt- They cut fine, plenty of power. Durability and triggers are suspect. Semi-recomended

Porter/Cable- The artists dream, its a fine machine [img]smile.gif[/img] They are the best in the industry. Highly recomended [img]smile.gif[/img]

So there ya go Brenda and when you're ready to go to Home Depot gimme a call, I'll set you up with the tools the pros use Sorry but dont know much about the shop tools, you teach me heehee

MagiK...Black & Decker and DeWalt- same product.
[/QUOTE]These are all mighty fine tools LOA, but remember it's very important to have the right saftey equipment. [img]smile.gif[/img]