View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 06:26 AM   #28
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I dunno, I still hold out hope, it is a tough case but I feel confident in the police force, they are working OT and giving their best. Plus who knows what will come of these phone calls they seem to be getting. Who knows who it is from, the killer, a witness or someone who knows the killer, or on the bad side, another freak making up stories. Police Chief Moose would not say who the calls were coming from, no matter how many questions the reporters kept asking about it, yet on FOX5 NEWS they are saying "Police have been communicating with the Sniper, tune in at 5:00pm"! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] So either something has been leaked and the media has decided to screw the police and reveal their secrets to the sniper on air, or they don't know but want ratings so just said that to get people to "tune in." [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
The typical media attitude is "Who on earth would let the truth - or for that matter, common sense - get in the way of a good story ??"... this seems to be presenting itself quite promanantly at the moment [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

[ 10-22-2002, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]