View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 12:59 AM   #6
Sorcerer Alex

Nanobyte, I think part of the problem is that you seem a little anonymous (at least to me). You've been here a long time, but in all honesty, there isn't a single thing I can say about you; I can't point out one characteristic or trait you have, because I know so little of you. I'm not exactly a newbie here either, and I'm reasonably familiar with a lot of people and how they post, but you seem to be an exception. Maybe you could try opening up a little more, giving us more of a look into your life? If you need to, post threads on what's going on, or just write a quick note in the cafe to tell us how it's going. Also, you could try talking to some other forum members through MSN or AOL messenger; this is a great way of getting to know people, and this way you could get the recognition and appreciation you want when you post. One thing is for sure though; you're not being ignored or neglected on purpose. We all make threads that get zero replies, and it's nothing personal, just a bit of a flopped topic at worst. Things like this are often coincedental though, and so certainly not worth worrying about. I hope you feel better soon [img]smile.gif[/img]

And by the way, the Choc topic icon was an awesome idea [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]