View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 08:44 PM   #44
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
[there are whole villages that have been wiped out in siberia when wolf packs attacked during particularly bad winters. Imnot saying hunt them to extinction, but I also don't like people making them sound as peacful and harmless as bunnies either.
I never said they were peaceful bunnies [img]tongue.gif[/img] But see what you said? "Bad winters" humans can be every bit as vicious as wolves when starving, and as peaceful as bunnies when they've got a full belly [img]tongue.gif[/img] And why are the wolves starving? Because we wrecked their habitats! Guess we're only getting what's coming to us, then.

And I'm rather annoyed that you specified that "happy and nice" stuff as specified for Wicca groups. I happen to be a semi-Wiccan myself. Though I mainly follow the philosophy, and not the beliefs.
[/QUOTE]Well I can't help who the stuff I was talking about was ment for.

I didn't say anything bad about the local Wicca and Crystla groups, there is a store on Main Street here to cater to both needs, this is where I read some of the most utter BS articles on animals and woods. Clearly written by someone who had never set foot in a real forest. Im sure you use more realistic information for your teachings.

Maybe if I can get some time Ill go get some quotes from the books Im talking about this weekend. But in any case if you feel like wandering in the woods unarmed when wolves are on the prowl [img]smile.gif[/img] I suggest you sleep in a tree [img]smile.gif[/img]