View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 05:23 PM   #20
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? morning? whats that? oh wait... college days... as late as possible... erm, hmm... 8ish?
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO
WOULD IT BE? dunno. never met any famous personages [img]tongue.gif[/img] dont know if I'd like em or not. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ok then, Jesus. (well according to the bible, hes supposed to be alive, then I'd ask if Christanity was for real...)

3. GOLD OR SILVER: for what? gold ignots are worth more...

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Sighs...

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Favourites? If I watch em, I like em, if I dont watch em, I dont like em. [img]tongue.gif[/img] or I've missed em...

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? breakfast? I dont usually...

7. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? hmmm... let me see... Kaltia. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? ??? tell me why I'd want to?

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? let me get back to you on that...

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? ...

11. BEACH, CITY, Or COUNTRY? ??? whats THAT supposed to mean?

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Hate cold, 'cept cold drinks. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint

14. BUTTERED, SALTED OR PLAIN POPCORN? ...erm... dunno. either I guess

15. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue...

16. FAVORITE CAR? dont have one. a cars a car...

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? fish? yuk... so many bones, all the bones get stuck in my mouth and throat... eek..

18. TRUE LOVE? hmm... I s'pose I should say "kat" right, Att?

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? ...despise? erm... live and let live; so long as you dont annoy me.

20. FAVORITE FLOWER? ...what kinda a q is this?

21. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE
LOTTERY? ah... *sighs contendedly* I could go on about this for over an hr... hmm, throw it all in a bank, intrest, never have to work... ahh....
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? still... tastes better.

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? I dont HAVE a bathroom, I live with my parents, technically it aint mine. but IM being picky. white.

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? no key ring, just house key...

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Erm, Im only 17... I dont wanna give thought to that yet...
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? nope... oh wait, this is a trick question right? I can juggle my coursework, and my life... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: hmmm... anyday I have to myself..

28. RED OR WHITE WINE? dont drink wine...

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? hmm... I forget... go to college I think....