View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 09:06 AM   #18
Sio

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:30, have a cup of tea while Im on the computer for half an hour, then get a shower at 7, get ready at 7:20, another cup of tea and out the door at 7:50 to college

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO
WOULD IT BE? That would be....Richard.D.James, also known as Aphex Twin

3. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Man it was ages ago! errr, Jeepers Creepers lol!

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Malcolm In The Middle wihtout a doubt!

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Cup of tea

7. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? A Jehovas witnes!

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No! and I dont want to!

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? The originality and freedom that Aphex Twin can do with his music, he's not under any kind of strictness or under anyone thumb to do music, he does the music he likes and when he likes now, a world apart from his days under Warp Records

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Dont have one

11. BEACH, CITY, Or COUNTRY? City

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Plain old Vanilla

14. BUTTERED, SALTED OR PLAIN POPCORN? Hot Buttered Popcorn (also a name of an Aphex Twin song! )

15. FAVORITE COLOR? Red

16. FAVORITE CAR? Jaguar E-Type

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Crab Salad

18. TRUE LOVE? HUH??!

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Moaning, self promoting, desperate for attention

20. FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisy, plain old Daisy that inhabits the side of Britains roads

21. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE
LOTTERY? Move to Japan and read all the books I want, and watch all the films I want to see, do the thigns I wanna do

22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still water, fizzy is horrible!!!

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White and Blue

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 3, locker key for college, front door and backdoor house

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Japan, in the countryside not too far from Tokyo, I love citys and more so Tokyo bt its way too busy for me!

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? Hell no!

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Sunday cause I have no work that night so I can relax allllll day!

28. RED OR WHITE WINE? None. Dont like wine

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went for a meal with my family cant get better than that can you