View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 10:58 PM   #27
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

1. Do you chew or swallow pills? crush them and swallow with lots of water

2. What room is your computer in? Describe the room. my bedroom - computer desk, matching bookcase (with stuffed animals and reference books), file box, another bookcase, stuff in the floor, bed, boxes from RPGs, sage green carpet and light green walls

3. How many websites and programs do you usually have up at the same time? usually this website and maybe one other, and a couple of IMs or e-mail

4. Do you play games and keep IWs up (but minimized) and switch back and forth? no

5. Do you like the Avatar Apophis here at IWs? it could be little smaller

6. What older game sequels would you like to see come out soon? still working on the old ones

7. If you won One of Three types of prizes, which would you choose? b. Food/Alcohol ($500 worth of free grocery store, or
restaurant "supplies") then use the money saved for books

8. When you get mad what do you tend to do?
a. Slam stuff down and make a lot of noise doing that
b. Curse under my breath to myself
c. Curse loudly for all to hear
d. Smile and go to the bathroom and rip the TP to shreds
e. Nothing, I'm a stone faced zombie you'll never know I'm mad depends on who I'm mad at and for what (mostly b.)

9. Do you have a loving family, a good relationship with your family? umm...does not fighting alot count?

10. On work/school nights, how late to you usually stay up? around 3 or 4 am

11. Suffer from allergies? If so, what are you allergic to? red food coloring, eggs, some detergents

12. Do you ever eat from Salad Bars? salad is what food eats

13. Ever been in an Earthquake, Tornado, Hurricane, Mudslide, Avalanche or Volcano eruption? lots of tornados

14. Do you tan easily or is your skin sensitive to the sun and burns? no tanning, but don't burn easy either

15. BlueStar Ointment I noticed took out "Tedder" from its "effective against" list in its TV commercial LOL, what the hell was Tedder anyways? Either way, looks like whatever it is BlueStar can't fix it no more LOL. according to the dictionary it's a machine for stirring and spreading hay to hasten drying and curing

16. Which is most annoying to you, TV/Radio Commercials, Junk Mail or Telemarketers? radio commercials

17. Do you have a screensaver on your PC? If so, what is it? it's a circuit board with parts floating around

18. What is your favorite breakfast? 1/2 glass of orange juice

19. When driving into a parking lot, what do you usually do, slip in between cars in an empty space, or drive to the end of the rows of cars and park at the end of them? I don't have a car [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]