View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 11:41 AM   #61
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I never knew Choc is blind, sorry to hear that dude.
Don't be! He does everything (I mean EVERYTHING) a normal cat would do! He is VERY playful. If I play with him for a short time, and walk away, Choc will Meow in a deeeeep loooooww Meow [img]smile.gif[/img] In other words, he's saying "Come back here, I'm not done with you yet"--REALLY! He runs down the hall, takes perfect lefts and rights.. it's so amazing! I (and I mean this) I no longer even think of him as blind... that is how normal he acts! [img]smile.gif[/img]

SOMETIMES if I play with him and he gets REALLY REALLY playful and starts going nuts, chasing me down the hall, he will sometimes bump into something--nothing hard, just sofa back's and stuff. He DOES have a hard head.

He is 9 this year, my previous Siamese, Charly lived till he was 17. I GREW UP with him from first grade till 1980ish -1997.

What is freaky, is Choc does a LOT of weird things Charly did. like nudge at the covers on the bed, he likes to sleep under the covers with us [img]smile.gif[/img] Donna HATES it when he purrs in her ear when she sleeps, so I move him to my pillow.. he likes to lay up against our heads sometimes when we sleep!