View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 11:12 AM   #57
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
Congrats Dan, I'm glad to hear IW(EF) will still be around in several years.

Someone mentioned IW merchandise, I've seen alot of webcomics do it, is it possible(feasible) to have t-shirts with the old, or new logo's on them? or mousepads with pics of Choc, or coffee mugs, or any dozen of similar ideas?

ps any way on the new forum I can correct the spelling mistake in my name (I originally wanted it to Morguerat)
I sure will be making some metchandise! It would be the new logo (The one at www.escapeforums.com is NOT the offical logo, just a placeholder)

But yeah, It would be cool, and get everyone into the new name! Choc could be in something too!

How about a black and white striped shirt--the old kind that prison people wore, and have the logo on there [img]smile.gif[/img] SO many ideas! I have a ton!! I'll share them with you all in a future post--right now, I gotta get some sleep, been up 28 hours now [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS: EVERY morning on the DOT at 6:08am EST (and I mean ON THE DOT) Choc will get up, stretch, and come nudge my at my PC. saying 'I'm ready to eat'. Totally wild..

Oh, get this everyone: I bought a new catfood for Choc, and put the new food on the left and his normal on the right, and did a 'Blind' taste test. (Since he IS blind) but he LOVES the new stuff.. hehe.. blind taste test..

Ok, I am babbling. I am going to get into my "+8 Coma of Relaxation" now. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2002, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]