View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 04:52 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

As you all probably know,my email account was extremely screwed up,but thanks to my dad and some help from cableone(That's right,I have the cable intenet service thing now.) I am finally back! [img]smile.gif[/img] SO here's a little update on my life.
Football(American) season has started,we won or first game 6-0. Second game we won 36-0. Third game was canceled due to weather. Fourth game 26-0.WE ARE UNBEATABLE!! No one has scored against us yet. Lately a twited my ankle and it has been messed up for awhile.I still played my game and it got tore up(not literaly) pretty bad from all the running.I was face masked,held,and late hit about 5 different times and the stupid Referee never saw it.*mutters something about ref and then lets out and evil chuckle.* Then he got on to me for hitting a guy while were running and the play was'nt over so it was'nt a late hit.Out team's name is The Ironmen.(We're actually Iron Golems who can be hurt with weapons that are not +3 and we can't breathe poiseness gas.)Horatio said something that there were some trolls that missed.He said he was'nt there for the fireworks,is this true?Were there trolls?Oh and if someone can give me a link to deathmages realm,I would really appreiciate it.

~SomeGuy,The Dark Penguin lord of the North and NorthWest.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi