-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I got the first quest of Aran where you have to find out what's attacking his ships in the docks at night. So I went out and found that it was day. Hmm what can I do in the meantime? I had already completed all quests that you could do in chapter two so I thought I'd like to go see Kangaxx. Now, I went to Kangaxx and he told me to get his torso(I alrady had the arm and leg). So I read somewhere that the torso could be found in some house in the Bridge district and that a Lich would protect it in a locked house. Off I went to try out every house in the bridge district. I had no luck but then when I came to the house beneath the Tanner shop I found a locked door. "Great", I thought and had Yoshi disarm the trap and open the lock. So I was gonna go inside when something odd happend. I had a rouge stone that I could not sell in my backpack and it teleported me to some wicked place. I thought "maybe I'll find the lich here" and went to explore the next room. Well I didnt find a lich but some high lvl mage that spoke of some twisted rune. He turned hostile and a battle began. He didnt do anything but casting symbols and timestops and protective spells. When his protections were gone I slayed him quickly. But then...OMG a powerful beholder, a warrior, a vampire and another powerful mage with timestop, meteor swarm and gate, spawned. I was quickly slaughtered and had to reload. After a couple of reloads and a Wand Of ressurection almost being spent up I finally destroyed them all. I found the staff of magi and thought "wohooo". No torso thou. Okay then time to leave....ummm...HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLAcE?