View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 11:05 AM   #35
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
This of course is a load of rubbish. But what do you think? Would America be a better place if it was a monarchy? Would you like to see it as a monarchy like we brits have (no power but the tourists love it.) Or an all powerful ruler of the country that the only way to get rid of him is to kill him. Do you think its would be easier than all the talking round in circles that democratic governments do?
Evil Al - please think before you post dangerous rubbish like this. If the US had it's own monarchy they would have no reason to pay good money to see ours! [/QUOTE]Lol, I guess thats true, Donut. Thank you for correcting my very obvious spelling mispeel, but its very had to type wornds correctly when Mojo is disturbing you by trying to lick your ear [Shudders].

Thanks Kaltia! Glad you liked it .
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.