View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 02:27 PM   #35
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Saz, I sincerely appreciate your efforts. I apologize again for stating my opinion so bluntly before, but you hit the nail on the head. ALL members are suffering the consequences brought on by the actions of a relative few....and I've NEVER been a big fan of punishing an entire group because of what one or two people did. I realize there were more than "1 or 2 offenders" and I understand that the moratarium was the most efficient way for the Mods and Ziroc to handle the situation.

I have always supported the Mods and Ziroc in their decisions and will continue to do so. But this was one time when I personally disagreed strongly with the decision. Still I didn't say anything openly. I respected the decision even if I didn't agree with it.

Then when I saw the first few Posts in the original USA Post, I completely lost my composure. Still, I was wrong to make that comment. I will be more careful in the future.