View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I'm not in a position to say, but I think the moratorium was (a) a suggestion rather than a mandate and (b) enough time has passed that we can try out religious discussions again on a tentative basis.
That wasn't my understanding. When religion DID "creep into" a few threads, the Mods were there to quickly remind us that the moratorium was still in effect. Still, I appreciate the opportunity to try the discussions again. I understand you made a request on behalf of these discussions, and I thank you for that. There are few topics that I enjoy discussing more, and I eagerly look forward to being allowed to discuss it again.[/QUOTE]Cerek, that was in the bare FIRST TWO WEEKS after Ziroc had made his request. Some people here (and you were not one of them, btw) couldn't understand the meaning of the word "no." That is the only reason we were there to so "quickly remind you." Sadly enough, even conscientious posters such as yourself had to suffer because of it. My point was that I think enough time has passed that I'm ready to bring up the subject with Ziroc again, and I have done so in the Webmaster forum.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."