View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 03:50 PM   #26
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ooOoh, what a spiffy catch-phraise! I think we should make some web-banners... or not... I have to agree that it is the best forum of all, though. The Phantasy Star Phorum which I used to hang out at for the last 2 years was a fuel for an obsession which i realized led me to nowhere... The people didn't care about eachother and everyone spent their time bragging about how "un hacked" their characters were... it was pathetic to the point that everyone started HOPING and PRAYING for a sequel that would change everything. And when they got it everything only degraded more, with people fighting about battle arena chalanges and non-hacked characters facing off with hacked ones. Now they're all anticipating ANOTHER sequel where they'll just play the SAME game all over again with just 30 new weapons which willl be impossible to find 2 levels+ bosses and THAT'S IT... back then EVERYBODY hated nintendo, hated microsoft too, as well as apple and linux... infact hated everything except for SEGA... that was all that mattered, and the mods were so corrupted that they'd ban you for reporting their girl-freinds, even if they weren't their girl freinds and just men posing as women who were their girlfreinds YOU'D end up getting banned for their wrong doings... HERE I see none of that... and that's good enough for me!

+ the HTML support makes for more interesting conversation and there's an actual ranking system instead of a clan-freind making faction ranking system like they had over there... NO ONE was ever in anone's clan except for the most popular mod... and he was just a German Plumber who had nothing else beter to do with his life than play PSO and post at a forum...

and that's why I LOVE Ironworks better than any other forum i've been to...

ESPECIALLY since this forum doesn't have people who have dedicated their lives to complaining about other people's faults in their posts... >_<

OH and I also like the way that my artistic abilities ccan be put to use and apreciated and aren't drowned out by hundreds of stick figures like at the Oékaki boards...