View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 05:04 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
My older brother (by 2½ years) and I used to fight quite a lot when we were younger. The worst (of or many) 'fights' resulted in me get in me getting a hole in my head after he hit me with a toy, metal golfclub - although he swears that it was an accident.

Now that we're both grown up, we get along great and see eachother at least every other week [img]smile.gif[/img]
I wear a tiny circular scar just under one knee where my brother (15 months older than me) threw his (1960's~METAL) G I Joe Deep Sea Diving Helmet at me and the protrusion where the hose was supposed to hook up on the top of it stuck in my leg.
He started crying when he saw the helmet attached to my leg and begged me not to tell (which I didn't, but I did pull it out of my leg and hand it back to him with the "plug of flesh" still in the hose connection LOL). We were probably 8 and 9 years old. I believe that was the last time he ever threw anything at me in anger, however the next year he did throw a rock off a 3-story cliff onto my head for fun, nearly killing me. Go figure.

[ 07-26-2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]