View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 05:52 PM   #20
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by K T Ong:
Moni, have you ever tried those watersoluble color pencils? You know, those color pencils which allow you to use a wet brush to go over the pictures you have drawn with them, to produce a watercolor effect. I find them real lovely.

Like your sig BTW, Moni. Real fine and elegant. (I prefer a wand, though. )
No I haven't but I will certainly look for them next time I am in the city lol!
I do have watercolor paints and they are my favorite medium for painting although the above mentioned projects are all being done in acrylics lol.
Thank for very much for complimenting my sig!

To answer uss' question of what I draw...anything that captures my imagination at the time I get the urge really...I've done florals (watercolors and colored pencils), landscapes, animals (mainly wolves and dragons), people, "tattoo art", and what I can only describe as some "bizzare" pics where most everything in the pic is a part of something else in the pic...very hard to describe what I mean but just imagine a pair of mice dancing on the head of a pin that is a tiny ballerina and one of their tails is an electrical cord that plugs into a socket in the wall that is a toaster lol...a deceptive staircase (which way do they go lol) that goes out a door that was somehing else and so on and so on I don't remember all the details unfortunately...it was one of my favs and the one that inspired my niece to ask for whatever she could have to take home. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-11-2002, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]